Hey, guys! It’s Huggies! I’m here for Foodie Friday, the fifth day (and my favorite day! no bias intended) of Stuffie Takeover Week! You can learn more about Stuffie Takeover Week, our monthly blog special, right here. 😉 Basically, it’s where instead of our owners making posts about we stuffed animals, this blog technically becomes our personal blog for the week!
What’s your favorite breakfast food? This is a hard question for me, since breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. But honestly, I’d take pancakes as a top breakfast choice, any time. Yes, even over some of my favorite breakfast foods like oatmeal or a smoothie bowl.
And even if you wouldn’t, admit it. Sometimes you just want to sit down on the couch with a good book, a cup of freshly brewed tea, and a fluffy stack of pancakes with lots of maple syrup and fruit on top.
Today, I’ve rounded up 10 pancake recipes from different food bloggers and Instagrammers all around the web. And keeping in mind that this is after the holidays and you’ve probably already eaten more sugar than you should have (I’m guilty of this)…all of the recipes I’ve chosen are healthy! 🙂 Oh, and please note that these are in no particular order or anything. So, let us begin!
1) The Ultimate Healthy Buttermilk Pancakes from Amy’s Healthy Baking.
2) Flourless Pancakes – 3 Ingredients from Chocolate Covered Katie.
3) Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Hannah Chia
5) Peaches And Cream Pancakes from Well Plated.
6) Fluffy Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread Pancakes from Ambitious Kitchen.
7) Banana Blueberry Pancakes from Taste Of Home.
8) Turmeric Spice Pancakes from Feasting On Fruit.
9) Carrot Cake Pancakes from Smitten Kitchen.
10) Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Minimalist Baker.
Is your mouth watering yet? Thought so. 😀 I’m planning on making one of these recipes tomorrow morning: which one do you think I should make?