*takes deep breath*
I don’t know how people manage to make introductions. I’m terrible at them. I just want to get to the point, okay?? And no, stop thinking up “point” puns. XD
I’m going on a hiatus!
Let’s think of something to distract you for a minute from that as you gasp behind your computer screen. Hmm…what about Polby’s face? Look at the sun streaks! The lighting in the back! The porch…okay, this isn’t working. 😀
Anyways! I already posted a quick notice in the sidebar, but in fear that you did not notice it and might come charging at me, yelling “WHERE HAVE YOU GONE,” I decided to write a post.
Because everybody reads those instead of a sidebar widget, am I correct? XD
I’m sure you all are bursting with questions by now. So…I’ll answer them one by one.
why must you leave us??
- I’m participating in the National Bible Bee, and Nationals takes place in November! Add that to school, and I really don’t have time to do much else.
Haha Rebekah you’re making yourself sound so productive
whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfoldI’m taking a break from blogging so I can focus on BB.
- I’ve lately been running out of inspiration. 😦 Like, my mind used to just be popping with ideas EVERYWHERE (at church, while drawing circles with a compass, while coloring…) but right now I feel sort of drained of them. Sure, I have plenty of inspiration and I still love my stuffies!!! don’t get that wrong, but I’ve been really lazy recently. Like an awkward turtle.
- that’s honestly all.
- Wow I feel lame about my hiatus now because that’s only two reasons.
- But they go a long way 😀
when will you return??
(Just kidding. ;))
- I’m returning right after the National Bible Bee is over. I’m much too lazy to do the math now, but that’s some time in late November.
- I’M NOT COMPLETELY LEAVING. I’ll still have sudden bursts of inspiration now and then, and at those points, I can’t resist making them into posts. Mimsy’s birthday photostory is still hopefully intact (though don’t expect anything, I might not be able to manage it :))
- I’ll still be around to reply to comments and read your posts. So I’m actually not disappearing from the blogging community completely! If you want to comment convo, feel free to do so. 😉
I’LL BE BACK!!!!
And until then, if you miss my posting (how?! say if you’ll actually miss me, and I shall give you a virtual hug), you can just go back to my previous posts. Just to get a dose of Stuffie Adventures, you know.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, these pictures of the adorable Polby were taken at sunrise! It had rained the night before, and there was dew dripping off the grass, and the sun was shining and it was just SO BEAUTIFUL I had to take a photo shoot.
*sigh* Photos don’t do the sun justice. I mean…?
I know what you’re thinking by now. I was just so hyped up about September posting…but…too bad.
Never you fear! The latter half of November, and the entire month of December (holiday season! *squeals*) will be absolutely BURSTING with posts! 😀 Photo shoots, December Stuffie Takeover Week, and a huge mega Christmas photostory!
But for now…
…Goodbye for two-months-ish. *begins sobbing again*
Do you know how hard it is to publish this post? I MEAN HONESTLY.
I’M NOT QUITTING AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN NOVEMBER!!!! 😀 😀 😀
Oh, and before you leave, please check out the Pretty Pics Photo Shoot competition over at Forever American Girl! 😀